Eight ounce. (Two 1/2 cups) uncooked penne or mostaccioli (tube-shaped pasta)
- 3/4 mug skim milk
- 1 tablespoon Just about all Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup light cream cheese (through 8-oz. tub)
- 2 1/2 ounce. (2/3 mug) shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese
- One and a half (9-oz.) pkg. Green Giant® Frozen Mixed Vegetables, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
How to make Creamy Pasta And Cheese
- In big saucepan or even Saucepan, cook penne to desired doneness as directed on package. Deplete within colander; cover to maintain comfortable.
- Meanwhile, within moderate nonstick saucepan, mix whole milk as well as flour; mix nicely. Prepare over moderate heat, mixing continuously, till bubbly as well as thickened. Mix within cream cheese and Cheddar cheese until sleek.
- In same large saucepan or Saucepan, combine cheese marinade, mixed vegetables, salt as well as mustard; mix nicely. Cook and stir more than medium-low heat till completely warmed. Add prepared penne; mix gently to mix.
Creamy Pasta And Cheese is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes