1/2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- Three cloves garlic, chopped
- One lb raw large shrimp, peeled as well as deveined
- 1/2 cup white wine
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 mug basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 1/2 mug crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 lb penne, cooked according in order to package directions
How to make Creamy Gorgonola and Shrimp Pasta
- In the large frying pan, combine the butter and olive oil. Heat upon medium, until the butter is actually dissolved, occasionally whirling the pan to mix.
- Add the garlic and prepare, mixing occasionally, for 2-3 moments till melted (do not let this dark brown!).
- Add the shrimp towards the pan as well as mix to layer. Cook, turning the actual shrimp, till just pink on attributes.
- Pour within the white wine as well as season along with salt as well as spice up. Mix well. Provide the mix to a boil, adding the basil. Prepare with regard to 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle the actual gorgonzola evenly within the pan. Mix to mix. After that, add the actual cooked entree as well as throw to coat.
- Serve instantly.
Creamy Gorgonola and Shrimp Pasta is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes