1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- One and a half lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, reduce in to bite-size strips
- 1/3 mug water
- 1 tote (Twenty-four ounce) Green Giant® frozen pasta, broccoli, carrots, sugar snap peas & garlic sauce
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/3 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 mug shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cut fresh basil leaves, if desired
How to make Creamy Garlic Pasta Primavera
- In 12-inch skillet, heat oil more than medium-high warmth. Add chicken; prepare 6 to 7 minutes, mixing frequently, simply till chicken is no longer red within center.
- Stir in water and frozen pasta-vegetable combination. Cover; prepare 6 to 8 minutes, stirring from time to time, till vegetables are warm. Mix within whipping cream as well as bell pepper; cook 2 to 3 minutes or till warm.
- Turn away heat. Mix within cheese. Allow remain 2 to 3 minutes or till cheese is actually dissolved. Sprinkle with basil. Function with a lot more shredded Parmesan cheese if desired.
Creamy Garlic Pasta Primavera is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 4 servings (1 1/4 cups each)