1 package Betty Crocker® Suddenly Salad® Caesar pasta salad mix
- 1/3 mug mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 teaspoons milk
- 1 may (Five oz) chunk chicken or even One may (5 oz) tuna, drained
- One and a half mug bite-size pieces snow (Chinese) pea pods or snap pea pods
- Tomato wedge
How to make Creamy Chicken-Pasta Caesar Salad
- Empty Pasta mix in to 3-quart soup pot 2/3 filled with cooking drinking water. Lightly steam regarding 12 minutes, mixing from time to time.
- Drain pasta; wash with chilly drinking water. Shake to empty.
- Stir with each other Seasoning mix, croutons, mayonnaise and milk in large bowl. Stir within pasta-vegetable mixture. Mix within chicken as well as pea pods.
- Spread salad onto helping platter. Place tomato wedges close to salad. Refrigerate any kind of remaining salad.
Creamy Chicken-Pasta Caesar Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 17 minutes
Servings: 4 servings