1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut in to 1-inch pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- Two cans (Fourteen 1/2 ounces each) Muir Glen® organic diced tomatoes, well drained
- Two mugs whipping (heavy) cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 2 1/2 mugs rigatoni pasta (8 ounces)
- 1 bundle (Sixteen ounces) frozen broccoli, red pepper, onions as well as mushrooms, thawed as well as well drained
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, if desired
How to make Creamy Chicken and Rigatoni
- Heat oil within Saucepan more than medium-high warmth. Cook chicken, garlic, basil and oregano in oil about Five minutes, stirring often, until chicken is no longer red within center.
- Stir in tomatoes, whipping cream, salt, pepper as well as red pepper. Heat to cooking; reduce heat to low. Simmer uncovered about 10 minutes or till somewhat thickened.
- Cook as well as drain rigatoni because directed upon bundle. Mix rigatoni as well as vegetables into chicken mixture; prepare until hot. Function with parmesan cheese.
Creamy Chicken and Rigatoni is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 8 servings