- 1 pound bulk pork chorizo sausage
1 medium onion, finely chopped (1/2 mug)
- One and a half may (5 ounce) organic diced tomatoes along with garlic and onion, undrained
- 1 3/4 cups Progresso® chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- Five cups natural dumpling egg
- noodles or wide egg noodles (8 ounce)
- 1/2 mug water
How to make Chorizo and Pasta.Directions.
- In 12-inch nonstick frying pan, cook chorizo as well as onion over medium-high warmth Eight to ten moments, mixing frequently, until chorizo is not pink and onion is actually sensitive.
- Stir within remaining elements. Improve warmth to higher; heat to boiling. Decrease warmth to medium; cover and cook 10 to 15 moments, mixing occasionally, until noodles are sensitive as well as mixture is actually preferred consistency.
Chorizo and Pasta.Directions is ready to serve.