3 1/2 boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and diced
- 1 head lettuce, torn into small pieces
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 4 stalks celery, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 6 ounces Chinese noodles, heated briefly to crisp
- 6 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup peanut oil
How to make Chinese Chicken Salad
- Within a big greens bowl blend the particular chicken, lettuce, green onion, celery, crazy, plant seeds and crackers. Mixture in its entirety. Schedule.
- To Make Attire: Set vinegar in a very small tank. Dissolve sugar and salt in vingegar before putting oil. Shake/Beat properly.
- Add dressing to salad and drop to layer. Work and delight in!
- Chinese Chicken Salad recipe is ready to serve.