Chili Pasta Ingredients
1 (8 ounce) package rotini pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 8 ounces ground turkey
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
How to make Chili Pasta
- In a large pot with boiling salted water cook rotelle pasta until al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large non-stick skillet heat oil over medium-high heat, add onion and cook until onion for 2 minutes, or until softened. Add ground turkey and cook until no pink remains, about 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in chopped green bell pepper, corn, chili powder, dried oregano, salt, tomato sauce, and BBQ sauce. Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer until slightly thickened, about 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a large serving bowl, combine the turkey mixture with the pasta. Serve immediately.
- Chili Pasta Recipe is ready to serve.