Chicken Tikka Pasta Salad Ingredients
200 g dried pasta shapes
- 600 g ready-cooked chicken tikka
- 1 lollo blondo lettuce, washed, drained well
- 1 small red pepper, halved, deseeded and sliced
- 1/4 cucumber, sliced
- 3 tsp fresh chives, snipped
- For the dressing
- 150 ml greek yogurt
- 2-3 tsp tikka paste
- 60 ml mango chutney
How to make Chicken Tikka Pasta Salad
- Cook pasta according to pack directions.
- Meanwhile, arrange lettuce, pepper and cucumber on individual serving plates and sprinkle with chives
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together chicken tikka, yogurt, tikka paste and seasoning. Drain cooked pasta well and toss into the dressing mixture.
- Carefully spoon onto the serving plates. Serve with the chutney.
Chicken Tikka Pasta Salad is ready to serve.