Chicken Tikka Pasta Ingredients
1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 450ml passata with garlic and herbs
- 300g ready-cooked chicken tikka pieces, roughly sliced
- 2 x 250g packs fresh spinach and ricotta tortelloni or capelletti
- 200g natural Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- TO GARNISH:
- sprigs of fresh coriander (optional)
How to make Chicken Tikka Pasta
- Heat the oil in a small saucepan, add the onion and cook gently for 8–10 minutes until softened. Add the passata and chicken pieces and bring gently to the boil, stirring. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 2–3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large saucepan of lightly salted, boiling water for 1–2 minutes, or according to the pack instructions, until tender. Drain thoroughly, then return the pasta to the pan.
- Stir the yoghurt and chopped coriander into the passata mixture and heat through gently, stirring constantly.
- Pour the passata sauce over the cooked pasta and toss gently to mix, then tip into a serving dish and serve immediately, garnished with sprigs of coriander, if liked.
Chicken Tikka Pasta is ready to serve.