1 box Tuna Helper® creamy entree
- 1 3/4 cups hot water
- Two cups milk
- 1/4 cup butter or even margarine
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken or even turkey
- 1 to two teaspoons curry powder
- Chopped peanuts, flaked coconut or raisins, if desired
How to make Chicken Curry
- In 10-inch frying pan, stir with each other natural Entree, Marinade Blend, hot water, milk, butter, chicken and curry powder. Heat to boiling, mixing occasionally.
- Reduce warmth. Cover; simmer regarding 10 minutes, stirring from time to time, till pasta is actually tender. Eliminate through heat; discover (sauce may become thick). Spread with peanuts.
Chicken Curry is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 5 servings