One and a half package (Seven ounces) spaghetti
- 8 slices bacon, reduce into 1/2-inch pieces
- One and a half medium onion, chopped (1/2 mug)
- One and a half garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1/2 mug grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 mug whipping (heavy) cream
How to make Chicken Carbonara Deluxe
- Cook and drain spaghetti as directed on package.
- While spaghetti is actually cooking, cook bacon within 3-quart soup pot over low heat 8 to 10 moments, stirring frequently, till sharp. Eliminate bacon through saucepan with placed tea spoon; drain. Deplete fat through soup pot, reserving One tbs within soup pot.
- Cook onion and garlic in bacon body fat over medium heat about Three minutes, mixing often, until onion is actually tender. Stir within spaghetti, chicken, cheese and whipping cream. Prepare, stirring occasionally, till warmed via. Toss with bacon.
Chicken Carbonara Deluxe is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 servings