One 1/2 pounds ricotta cheese
- 2 ova, beaten
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Two containers (25 ounces every) Muir Glen® organic pasta sauce (any kind of flavor)
- Twelve extra-wide lasagna noodles, cooked according to package
- directions, drained,
- rinsed as well as patted dry
- 2 mugs shredded mozzarella cheese (8 ounces)
How to make Cheese Lasagna
- Warmth oven to 375ºF. Mix with each other ricotta, eggs, parsley as well as nutmeg; mix nicely.
- Distribute One cup pasta sauce in bottom of rectangular baking meal, 9 by Thirteen by 2 inches. Arrange Four crackers over sauce, overlapping slightly. Distribute along with 1 / 2 of the ricotta mixture. Tea spoon as well as spread 1 1/2 cups sauce more than ricotta; sprinkle along with One cup mozzarella. Replicate layers, ending along with coating of crackers and remaining sauce.
- Bake Thirty-five moments or even until warmed via as well as cheese is melted. Let stand Five minutes before helping.
Cheese Lasagna is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes