Chatkhara Pasta Macroni
Chatkhara Pasta Ingredients:
- Macaroni (boiled) 3 cups
- Yellow Gram Lentils (boiled) ¾ cup
- Yogurt (whipped) 1 cup
- Tomatoes (chopped) 2
- Coriander Leaves 3 tbsp
- Turmeric half tsp
- Coriander Powder 1 tsp
- Red Chili Powder 1 tsp
- Ginger Garlic 1 tbsp
- Chili Garlic Sauce 2 tbsp
- Sweet Chili Sauce 2 tbsp
- Oyster Sauce 1 tbsp
How to make: Chatkhara Pasta Macroni
- Boil pasta, keep aside, and boil channay ki daal keep aside.
- Beat yoghurt add in all of the seasonings and sauces.
- Heat oil in the wok add yoghurt mixture fry for a couple of mins.
- Add in bowl pasta, boiled daal, and mix well.
- Garnish Pasta Macroni with coriander leave and serve.