One and a half package (Nine ounces) refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 bag complete Caesar salad mix (7 1/2 ounces)
- One and a half medium tomato, chopped (3/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup Betty Crocker® Bac~Os® bacon flavor bits or even chips
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
How to make Caesar Tortellini
- Cook as well as drain tortellini because aimed on package. Rinse with cold drinking water; deplete.
- Toss tortellini, salad blend elements, tomato, bacon bits as well as pepper. Serve immediately.
Caesar Tortellini is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 4 servings