2 cups uncooked radiatore (nugget) pasta (4 ounces)
- One and a half may (Fourteen 1/2 ounces) Southwestern-style diced tomatoes with chili spices or unseasoned diced tomatoes, undrained
- One and a half cup Progresso® black beans, drained, rinsed (from 15- or even 19-oz may)
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 moderate bell pepper, reduce into 2×1/4-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Two lime wedges
- Cilantro leaves, if desired
How to make Black Bean-Pasta Cancun
- Cook as well as drain pasta because directed upon bundle.
- While pasta is cooking, heat tomatoes in order to cooking within 2-quart saucepan. Stir in pasta, beans, lime peel, cumin and bell spice up; decrease warmth to reduced. Cover and prepare Two to three minutes, mixing from time to time, till warm.
- Garnish along with sour cream, lime and cilantro. Squeeze fruit juice from lime wedges more than pasta.
Black Bean-Pasta Cancun is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 2 servings