Beef and Noodles Ingredients:
- 1 pound sirloin tips, cubed
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package beef with onion soup mix
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup water
- 1 (16 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- Pre-heat oven to 400 levels F (200 levels C).
- Inside a 13×9 inch casserole dish, mix the mushroom and beef onion sauces, canned mushrooms and water. Mix completely and add beef tips. Use coat well.
- Bake inside a pre-heated oven for one hour.
- While beef tips are baking, bring a sizable pot of gently salted water to some boil. Add pasta and prepare for eight to ten minutes or until al dente drain. Serve beef tips and sauce over noodles.
Beef and Noodles Recipe is ready to serve.