Barilla Whole Grain Spaghetti with Tuscan Sauce Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 sprigs rosemary, chopped
- 2 leaves sage, chopped
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1 (14 ounce) can San Marzano tomatoes
- 2 cups water
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 (13.25 ounce) box Barilla® Whole Grain Spaghetti
- 1/2 cup grated pecorino cheese
- Warmth essential olive oil inside a large skillet. Add onion, garlic clove, rosemary oil, and sage. Saute for five minutes over low warmth.
- Add some ground meat and prepare before the meat starts to stay with the foot of the pan.
- Deglaze with dark wine and let mixture reduce well. Add some canned tomato plants and water, and season with pepper and salt. Simmer sauce mixture until water disappears.
- Bring a pot water to some boil, add salt, and prepare pasta based on package directions. Drain pasta, toss with sauce and sprinkle with pecorino cheese.