1 packet instant noodles
- 3 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 1/2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1 cup shredded wombok cabbage
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1/4 cup shredded snowpeas
- 1 cup chopped barbecue chicken
- Place instant noodles (do not add the flavour sachet) in a saucepan of boiling water. Cook according to packet instructions, then drain.
- Meanwhile, combine lime juice with sweet chilli sauce in a small bowl and set aside. In a separate bowl, combine wombok, carrot, snowpeas and chicken.
- Add the cabbage mixture and sweet chilli mixture to the cooked noodles and toss to combine. Divide among serving plates and serve immediately.