1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- Two tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tbs peanut butter
- 1/8 tsp ground red pepper (cayenne), if desired
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- 1 little onion, reduce into slim wedges
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 mugs fresh broccoli flowerets or 1 tote (Fourteen ounces) frozen broccoli flowerets, thawed
- 3/4 cup water
- One and a half package (Ten ounces) Chinese curly noodles
- One and a half can (14 oz .) baby corn nuggets, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
How to make Asian Noodle Bowl
- Mix barbecue sauce, hoisin sauce, peanut butter as well as ground red pepper; set aside.
- Heat oil in 12-inch skillet over moderate heat One to two moments. Cook onion and bell pepper within oil 2 moments, stirring often. Stir in broccoli and water. Include as well as cook 4 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, till broccoli is crisp-tender.
- While veggies tend to be cooking food, fill up 4-quart Dutch oven about 50 % full with water. Include 1/2 tsp sodium in the event that desired. Include as well as heat to a quick boil more than high temperature. Include noodles; warmth in order to boiling. Steam discovered Four to five moments, mixing often, until noodles are tender.
- Stir corn and sauce mixture into vegetable mixture. Prepare uncovered 3 to 4 moments, mixing from time to time, until combination is actually warm as well as bubbly.
- Drain noodles; devote person containers and best along with vegetable mixture. Spread with peanuts.
Asian Noodle Bowl is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 44 minutes
Servings: 4 servings