Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Ingredients:
- 1/2 (16 ounce) package linguine
- 1 cup fresh or frozen broccoli flowerets
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Prepare linguine based on package directions. Add broccoli for last 4 minutes of cooking. Drain.
- Warmth butter in skillet. Prepare chicken until browned, stirring frequently.
- Add soup, milk, cheese, pepper and linguine mixture and warmth through. Serve with a lot more Mozzarella dairy product.
Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Recipe is ready to serve.