- 2 lbs. chicken, cut up
- 1 tsp. butter flavoring
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. lemon pepper
How to make Lemon Pepper Chicken
- Melt butter and butter flavoring together; pour over chicken; sprinkle with garlic powder, salt and lemon pepper marinade. Bake at 350 degrees, uncovered, for 30 minutes. Serve with rice.
- Red tomatoes 1 kg
- Sweet corn 1 small tin
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Molasses (gur) 1 tsp
- Tomato ketchup ½ cup
- Fresh cream 1 pkt
- Corn flour 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- White flour / chicken stock cube mix 1 tbsp
- Bread slices 3 cut in small squares
- Water 4 cups
how to make Tomato Soup
- In a large pan boil the tomatoes with 3 to 4 cups of water.
- Cool and grind in food processor.
- Strain the ground tomatoes into another pan; add corn flour, (dissolved in tbsp water), molasses, salt, tomato ketchup and black pepper. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon till the soup thickens. Soup is now ready.
- Fry the bread slices and drain on kitchen paper. Whip the cream. Before serving heat the soup. Serve in bowls with a tbsp of sweet corn, topped with fried slices of bread and a tsp of cream.
- ½ kg mutton bones
- ½ kg chicken (cut into pieces)
- 4 glasses of water
- 4-5 peppers
- 2-3 cloves
- 2-3 cardamoms
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- ½ tsp ginger/garlic paste
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- Salt as per taste
how to make Desi Mutton Soup with Bones
- Put all the ingredients in a pan with water.
- Cover the pan and boil on low heat for two to three hours till half the water is left and desirable stock is obtained.
- Pour in a bowl and serve hot.