- 10 egg outdone
- 1/2 cup all-function flour
- 1 tsp preparing natural powder
- 1 crunch sodium salt
- 1 (7 oz) can diced environmentally friendly chile peppers, drained
- 1 (16 oz) pot reduced-body fat cottage cheese
- 1 glass shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup melted butter
How to make: Green Chile Frittata
- Preheat your oven to 400 qualifications F (200 levels C).
- Casually fat a 9×13 in . baking meal.
- Within a huge container, mixture the eggs, flour, preparing natural powder, and salt.
- Stir inside the green chili peppers, cottage cheese, Cheddar dairy products, and dissolved butter.
- Pour in the ready preparing recipe.
- Make 15 minutes inside the pre-heated stove.
- Lessen temperature to 325 levels F (165 degrees C), and carry on baking for 35 to 40 minutes or so. Amazing somewhat, and lower into little squares.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 55 minutes
Ready In: 1 hour 10 minutes
Yield: 10 servings