One and a half small lemon, reduce in to slices
- One and a half small lime, reduce in to slices
- 1/2 mug frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 bottle inexpensive white wine
- 1/4 mug orange liqueur (or other fresh fruit flavoured liqueur)
- 1/2 mug vodka
- 1/4 mug orange juice
- 1/4 mug white grape juice or even white cranberry juice
- One and a half apple, chunked
- 3 cups frozen fruit, divided (I used apple as well as raspberries)
- membership soda to top (or lemon lime soda for any more gratifying drink)
How to make White Wine Sangria
- Place the actual lemon and lime slices in a large drink pitcher, arranging a few for helping. Pour in the lemon lime concentrate, and push them with an extended tea spoon or cocktail muddler.
- Add the actual wine, liqueur, vodka and fruit juices and mix.
- Add the actual apple as well as 1/2 of the frozen fruit. (Come back all of those other frozen fruit to the deep freeze until helping time.
- Cover the actual glass pitcher and put within refrigerator not less than an hour. (Could be chilled several hours forward.)
- Just prior to serving, place the reserved lemon as well as lime slices and frozen fruit into the serving glasses. Take away the glass pitcher and top along with club soda (to flavor). Pour and enjoy!
White Wine Sangria is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Servings: 6 sangria cocktails