Eight Morning Star Spicy Black Bean Burger Patties (2 boxes, 4 ea box)
- Two cups Prepared brown rice
- 1 may Ro-Tel
- 1 may Sweet Corn, drained
- 1/2 cup salsa (free of fat, reduced sugar – or even homemade)
- 2 tsp chili powder
- One and a halftsp cumin
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp crushed pepper flakes
How to make Veggie-Mex Casserole
- Thaw patties at room temp or in microwave oven.
- In a large combining bowl split up the patties in to little pieces.
- Add rice, Ro-tel, corn, salsa and spices. Mix together as well as pour right into a 9X13 cup skillet that’s been sprayed with Pam. Spread evenly.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top after which top along with sliced olives.
- Bake at Three hundred and fifty degrees for 45 moments.
- Serve with a dollop associated with low fat bitter cream along with a salad.
- each helping has — 291 calories Twenty six carbohydrates 8 g body fat Sixteen grams protien
Veggie-Mex Casserole is ready to serve.