One and a half pound beef boneless round steak, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- One and a half large onion, chopped (One mug)
- 2 medium celery stalks, reduce into 1/2-inch pieces
- One and a half may (Twenty-eight oz) Muir Glen® organic diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 may (Fifteen oz) Muir Glen® organic tomato sauce
- Three teaspoons chili powder
- Two teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 medium bell pepper, cut in to 1-inch pieces (One cup)
- 1 can (19 oz) Progresso® red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- Shredded Cheddar cheese, if desired
How to make Slow Cooker Chili
- In 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker, mix just about all ingredients other than bell pepper, coffee beans as well as cheese.
- Cover; cook on Low warmth setting 6 to 7 hrs.
- Stir within bell pepper as well as beans. Improve heat environment to High; discover as well as prepare about Fifteen minutes lengthier or even until somewhat thickened. Function with cheese. Note: This particular formula had been tested within sluggish cookers with heating elements in the side as well as bottom from the cooker, not really within cookers that remain just on the warmed base. For sluggish cookers with just a heated base, follow the manufacturer’s instructions with regard to layering elements and choosing a temperature
Slow Cooker Chili is ready to serve.
6 hours 30 minutes