2 mugs water
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1/4 mug milk
- 2 mugs mashed potato flakes
- 2 teaspoons margarine or butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- Two cups cubed cooked chicken, turkey or even beef
- 1 (25-oz.) pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup chunky-style salsa
- Two ounce. (1/2 cup) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas, heated
- Shredded lettuce, in the event that preferred
- Chunky-style salsa, if preferred
How to make Mexican Potato Burrito
- In moderate soup pot, bring water and 3 tablespoons margarine to some moving steam. Remove through heat. Mix in milk and potato flakes along with fork until well combined. Set aside.
- Melt Two teaspoons margarine in medium frying pan over medium heat. Include onion; cook as well as mix until tender. Mix within chicken, taco seasoning mix as well as 1/2 cup salsa. Bring to the steam. Prepare Two moments, mixing occasionally. Mix in cheese and potatoes.
- Spoon regarding 1/2 mug potato combination lower middle of every warm tortilla; roll-up. Best with lettuce and extra salsa.
Mexican Potato Burrito is ready to serve.