3/4 cup cornmeal
- Two cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg cell, slightly beaten
- 1 may (15 ounces) chili beans, drained
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese along with jalapeño peppers (3 ounces)
- 1/3 cup crushed corn or even tortilla chips
How to make Mexican Polenta Pie
- Heat oven in order to 375°F. Grease pie plate, 9×1 1/4 in .. Mix cornmeal, water and salt in 2-quart saucepan. Warmth in order to boiling, stirring continuously; reduce heat to medium. Prepare regarding 6 minutes, mixing frequently, till mixture is very thick; remove from warmth. Quickly mix within egg cell. Allow stand Five minutes.
- Spread cornmeal combination in pie plate. Make uncovered 15 minutes. Distribute beans more than cornmeal mixture. Spread with cheese as well as corn chips.
- Bake uncovered about 20 minutes or even till middle is set. Allow stand 5 moments before cutting.
Mexican Polenta Pie is ready to serve.
1 hour 5 minutes