One and a half lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, reduce into strips
- One and a half large onion, halved and reduce into thin wedges
- One and a half large clove garlic, finely chopped
- Two cups (Sixteen oz) fat-free ricotta cheese
- One and a half mug (8 ounce) reduced-fat sour cream
- One and a half may (Four ounce) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 mug chopped fresh cilantro, if preferred
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 cups Muir Glen® organic salsa, any kind of flavor
- 8 corn tortillas (6-inch size), cut in half
- One 1/4 mugs shredded low-fat Monterey Jack cheese (Five oz)
How to make Mexican Lasagna
- Heat oven in order to 350°F. Spray 13×9-inch rectangle-shaped cooking dish along with cooking food spray.
- Spray large skillet along with cooking food spray; warmth more than moderate warmth. Include chicken; cook and stir Five moments or even until no more pink. Remove to some moderate bowl. Wipe skillet along with document hand towel. Spray along with cooking food squirt. Warmth more than medium warmth. Add onion as well as garlic. Include and prepare, mixing occasionally, Seven to eight minutes or even until lightly browned. Increase chicken in the bowl.
- In an additional medium dish, stir together ricotta, sour cream, green chilies, cilantro, cumin and salt.
- Spread One cup of the salsa throughout bottom associated with prepared baking meal. Set up half from the tortillas equally over salsa. Distribute half of the ricotta mixture more than tortillas. Top along with half of the chicken mixture. Top with 1 mug from the leftover salsa and 1/2 cup cheese. Repeat adding along with remaining tortillas, ricotta combination as well as chicken mixture. Spread along with remaining 1 mug salsa as well as 3/4 cup cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through. Loosely cover along with aluminum foil when the cheese cleveland browns too quickly.
Mexican Lasagna is ready to serve.
1 hour 10 minutes