- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1/4 mug whole wheat flour
- 1/4 mug bacon fat or melted shortening
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup cream corn
- 1/2 mug shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 chopped jalapeños
How to make Mexican Cornbread
- Heat oven to 400°F. Oil the 9-inch surefire skillet or 8-inch sq . baking pan along with bacon fat or butter.
- Beat egg in medium combining bowl; include leftover ingredients. Mix until sleek.
- Pour player into greased pan. Make at 400°F. for 25 to Twenty five moments or even until golden dark brown.
Mexican Cornbread is ready to serve.