1/2 mug Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- One and a half egg yolk
- Two packages (Eight oz . every) cream cheese, softened
- One and a half package (One ounce) Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix
- 3 eggs
- Two cups shredded Cheddar cheese (Eight ounces)
- One and a half may (5 ounces) Aged El Paso® chopped green chiles, undrained
- One and a half cup sour cream
- Crackers, if preferred
How to make Mexican Cheesecake.
- Move oven rack in order to cheapest placement. Warmth oven to 400ºF. Gently grease springform skillet, 9×3 inches.
- Mix flour, butter and egg yolk. Push mixture equally below of skillet. Bake regarding 15 minutes or even till golden brown; cool.
- Reduce oven temperature in order to 350ºF . Mix cream cheese and seasoning mix in big bowl. Mix within ova, one at a time, combining well following every addition. Mix within Cheddar cheese and chiles. Pour more than crust.
- Bake regarding 40 minutes or even until middle is set. Instantly distribute along with sour cream. Bake 5 moments. Cool slightly. Cover as well as refrigerate a minimum of Eight hrs. Eliminate side of skillet. Reduce cheesecake in to wedges. Function with crackers.
Mexican Cheesecake is ready to serve.