1 container (Eight oz) reduced-fat sour cream
- One and a half container (8 oz) plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed 98%-fat-free cream associated with chicken soup with 30% much less sodium
- One and a half can (Four oz) chopped green chiles, undrained
- Twelve white corn or flour tortillas (6 or 7 inch)
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese (Four ounce)
- One 1/2 mugs chopped cooked chicken
- Four medium green onions, sliced (1/4 cup)
- Shredded lettuce, in the event that preferred
- Chopped tomatoes, in the event that preferred
How to make Light Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
- Heat oven in order to 350°F. Spray 13×9-inch (3-quart) baking meal with cooking food squirt. Within medium dish, blend sour cream, yogurt, soup as well as chiles.
- Spoon about Three tbsps sour cream combination lower middle of every tortilla. Reserve 1/4 mug of the cheese; sprinkle tortillas along with leftover cheese, chicken as well as onions. Roll-up; devote baking meal. Tea spoon remaining sour cream mixture over tortillas. Include along with aluminum foil.
- Bake Twenty five to 30 minutes or till hot as well as bubbly. Spread along with set aside 1/4 mug cheese. Make discovered 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Garnish along with shredded lettuce as well as chopped tomatoes.
Light Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas is ready to serve.