2 large ripe avocados, pitted, peeled and mashed
- Two medium tomatoes, finely chopped (One 1/2 mugs)
- Two jalapeño chilies, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tbsps finely chopped clean cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime or even lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- Tortilla chips, in the event that desired
How to make Guacamole
- Mix just about all ingredients except tortilla chips within cup or even plastic bowl. Include as well as refrigerate One hour to blend tastes.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Guacamole is ready to serve.