1 pound uncooked chicken breast strips with regard to stir-fry
- 1 package (1 ounce) Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (Fifteen oz) Progresso® black beans or pinto beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 may (11 ounce) Green Giant® Niblets® whole kernel sweet corn, undrained
- 1/4 mug water
- Old El Paso® flour tortillas with regard to burritos (8 in .; through 11-oz package), if desired
How to make Easy Mexican Chicken and Beans
- Spray 10-inch frying pan along with cooking food spray. Cook chicken within frying pan over medium-high warmth Eight to ten moments, stirring occasionally, till no more pink in middle.
- Stir in seasoning mix, beans, corn as well as water. Prepare more than medium-high heat 8 to 10 moments, mixing often, till sauce is actually somewhat thickened. Serve along with tortillas.
Easy Mexican Chicken and Beans is ready to serve.