- 12 low-fat flour tortillas (Eight inch)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- One 1/2 teaspoons chipotle chili pepper powder
- 1 cup thick as well as chunky cilantro salsa
- One 1/4 to 1 1/2 pound beef flank steak, trimmed of fat
- One and a half sweet onion, cut into 3/4-inch wedges
- One and a half medium red bell pepper, cut in to 3/4-inch strips
- One and a half medium yellow bell pepper, cut into 3/4-inch strips
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Fat-free sour cream, in the event that preferred
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 1 may (Eleven ounce) Green Giant® Niblets® whole kernel sweet corn, drained
- One and a half tablespoon lime juice
- One and a half large tomato, chopped (regarding 1 cup)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, in the event that desired
How to make Easy Grilled Steak Fajitas
- Spray 3- to 4-quart crock pot with cooking squirt. Within oven, mix salsa, garlic, chili pepper powder, salt and cumin.
- Cut beef into 3×1/2×1/2-inch strips; stir into mixture within oven.
- Cover; cook on Low heat environment 6 hrs.
- Add onion and bell peppers in order to beef in oven. Increase heat environment in order to Higher. Cover; prepare 30 to 45 moments longer or till vegetables are crisp-tender. At the same time, in medium bowl, mix relish elements; set aside.
- To function, cover tortillas in moist microwavable sponges; heat in microwave on Higher 1 moment to 1 moment Thirty seconds or even until warm. Tea spoon about 1/2 mug beef mixture lower center of each comfortable tortilla; top with relish and sour cream. Fold 2 attributes associated with tortilla more than filling toward middle.
Easy Grilled Steak Fajitas is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 7 hours 15 minutes
Servings: 12 servings