6 white corn or flour tortillas
- Three cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- One may Old El Paso Enchilada Sauce
- 1/4 cup jalapenos
- 1/4 cup fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 mug sliced olives and/or black beans
- 1/2 cup sour cream
How to make Easy Cheese Enchiladas
- Preheat oven in order to 425 degrees. Heat tortillas within the microwave oven till melted. Spread 1/3 cup of cheese into the center of every tortillla. Roll and place in an 9×11″ baking dish that has been sprayed with a quality cooking squirt.
- Pour the Old El Paso enchilada sauce over the rolled tortillas. Spread leftover cheese on top.
- Sprinkle jalapenos, tomatoes, and olives within the enchiladas. Make within preheated oven for 12-15 moments, or even till cheese is actually bubbly.
- Top with sour cream as well as function with your preferred grain, beans, or even margaritas! Appreciate!
Easy Cheese Enchiladas is ready to serve.