One and a half lb tilapia fillets (regarding Four)
- 1/2 mug fresh lime juice (Two to three limes)
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 mug Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 mug yellow cornmeal
- 1 can (13 ounce) Pillsbury® Grands!® Homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (Eight biscuits)
- Six tablespoons Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chipotle chiles in adobo sauce (from 7-oz can), finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 mugs shredded cabbage
How to make Zesty Lime-Fish Tacos
- Heat oven to 200°F. Reduce every seafood fillet lengthwise in to 4 pieces. Within short cup dish, mix 7 tablespoons of the lime juice as well as garlic. Add seafood; use layer. Allow stand in readiness biscuits.
- On function surface area, blend flour as well as cornmeal. Individual money into 8 biscuits. Push both sides of every cookie in to flour combination, after that press or even move into 6- to 7-inch round.
- In 12-inch quality skillet, heat One 1/2 tablespoons of the oil more than medium warmth. Add 2 cookie rounds; cook regarding 1 minute upon each side or until golden dark brown and prepared via. Put on cookie sheet; keep warm within stove. Prepare leftover rounds, adding One 1/2 tablespoons oil in order to frying pan for every batch. Clean frying pan thoroughly clean.
- Heat exact same skillet over medium-high heat. Add fish and lime juice combination, chiles, salt and pepper; cook regarding Five moments, switching fish as soon as, until seafood flakes effortlessly with fork.
- In normal size bowl, mix salsa, sour cream as well as leftover One tbs lime juice.
- Using placed tea spoon, remove seafood as well as divide evenly amongst biscuit rounds. Top each along with cabbage as well as 1 to 2 tablespoons salsa combination. Collapse cookie rounds in half more than filling up. Function with any leftover salsa mixture. Garnish with lime wedges, if desired.
Zesty Lime-Fish Tacos is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 8 tacos