Sweet and Simple Chicken Roast Ingredients
1 1/2 sizable wonderful peeled, cut and potatoes into 1-in . chunks
- 2 mugs child carrots
- 1 fairly sweet onion, cut into 1-in . chunks
- 3/4 glass white grape liquid
- 1/2 glass unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 glass water
- 1 (2 lb) chicken roast
- Blend fairly sweet potatoes and carrots, and onion collectively within a slow cooker. Mix white grape juice, applesauce, and water collectively within a pan. Pour 1/2 the grape juices mixture across the vegetables from the slow cooker. Position chicken roast on the top of the greens and put staying grape liquid combination more than pork.
- Cook on Reduced for 10 hours. Ladle built up fruit juices over the roast when helping.
Sweet and Simple Chicken Roast is ready to serve.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 hours
Ready In: 10 hours 10 minutes
Yield: 8 servings