Pretzel Topped Sweet Potatoes ingredients
13 pretzel rods, crushed
- 1 mug sliced pecans
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 cup bundled gentle brownish sugar
- 1 glass melted butter, separated
- 1 (32 oz) can fairly sweet potatoes, emptied
- 1 (5 oz) can evaporated milk
- 1/2 mug white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350 levels F (175 levels C). Oil a 9×13-inches baking recipe.
- Blend pretzels, cranberries and pecans light brown sugar, and 1/2 mug melted butter collectively in a container.
- Defeat wonderful potatoes together within a bowl right up until smooth; add more evaporatedsugar and milk, vanilla extract, and leftover 1/2 mug dissolved mix and butter right up until sleek. Place blend in the well prepared baking recipe; spread pretzel blend across the top.
- Bake inside the pre-heated stove until finally corners are effervescent, 25 to thirty minutes.
Pretzel Topped Sweet Potatoes Recipe is ready to serve.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Ready in: 45 minutes
Yield: 12 servings