Ernesto’s Tilapia Ingredients:
- 2 pounds tilapia
- 2 limes, divided
- salt to taste
- 1 large onion, sliced into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 orange bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, seeded and diced, or more to taste
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/3 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped, or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces, or more to taste
- Pre-heat grill for medium warmth and gently oil the grate.
- Season tilapia using the juice of just one lime and salt. Arrange seafood inside a disposable aluminum pan. Layer onion, red-colored bell pepper, orange bell pepper, eco-friendly bell pepper, roma tomato plants, jalapeno pepper, garlic clove, and cilantro, correspondingly, over seafood. Us dot butter over cilantro layer, squeeze the juice in the second lime over cilantro, and season with salt. Cover pan tightly having a double layer of aluminum foil.
- Prepare around the pre-heated grill for fifteen minutes rotate pan midway-around and prepare a few minutes more. Rotate pan back around and prepare until seafood flakes easily having a fork, about a few minutes more. Carefully remove aluminum foil and ladle mixture into bowls.