Curry Stir-Fry Ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, or to taste
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon curry powder, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup chopped asparagus
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 1/2 ounces uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Warmth oil inside a large skillet over medium warmth. Prepare and stir onion and garlic clove in herbal until translucent, five to seven minutes.
- Stir curry powder, cumin, salt, and pepper in to the onion mixture. Add asparagus and broccoli towards the skillet, pour water within the veggies, and prepare until slightly tender, four to five minutes.
- Stir shrimp in to the vegetable mixture prepare and stir until they’re vibrant pink around the outdoors and also the meat is no more transparent within the center, about a few minutes.