Chicken Simmered in Poblano Cream ingredients
1 tablespoon veggie oil
- 1 method peeled, sliced and carrot
- 1 small onion, peeled, minimize by 50 percent and sliced up
- 2 lbs skinless, boneless chicken bust halves
- 1 (10.75 oz) can Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup water
- Salt or ground black pepper
- 1 poblano peeled, seeded, roasted, sliced and chile
- 1 moderate red-colored seeded, pepper, peeled, roasted and sliced
- Heat the oil in a 12-inches skillet above moderate-great heat. Put the cook and carrot for two moments or until tender-distinct, mixing at times. Add more the onion and cook for two moments, stirring occasionally. Add more the cook and chicken breast for 8 moments or until well browned on ends. Get rid of the vegetables and chicken breast from your skillet.
- Stir the soup and drinking water within the heat and skillet to some boil. Come back the chicken for the skillet. Minimize the warmth to reduced.
- Cover and prepare for 5 a few minutes or before the chicken is prepared via. Season with all the salt and black pepper.
- To provide, table spoon the soup blend over the chicken. If desired, best using the red, veggies and chile pepper. Provide with the rice.
Chicken Simmered in Poblano Cream Recipe is ready to serve.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Ready in: 45 minutes
yield: 6 servings