One and a half (16-oz.) pkg. dried out dried beans
- Eight cups water
- 1 (28-oz.) may tomatoes, undrained, chop up
- One and a half mug chopped onions
- 1 mug chopped carrots
- One and a half cup chopped celery
- One and a halfteaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
How to make Easy and Fresh Lentil Soup
- Wash and kind dried beans. Within large saucepot or Saucepan, mix just about all ingredients except parmesan cheese. Bring to a steam; reduce warmth. Cover; simmer 1-to-1 1/2 hrs or even till lentils tend to be sensitive and soups reaches desired width. Function with parmesan cheese.
Easy and Fresh Lentil Soup is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours
Servings: 4 bowls