1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh jalapeno pepper
- 1/2 mug pineapple preserves
- One and a halfpound uncooked large shrimp peeled as well as deveined
- Two egg whites
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- Two mugs sweetened flaked coconut
How to make Baked Coconut Shrimp
- Combine lime juice, jalapeno pepper, as well as pineapple preserves in a tiny bowl as well as mix nicely. Cover as well as refrigerate until prepared to serve.
- Preheat stove in order to Four hundred levels as well as line a dessert linen with parchment document.
- In a small bowl defeat egg whites with a hands mixing machine until soft highs type.
- Place cornstarch as well as coconut on two separate plates. Hold shrimp by the tail as well as dip and coat the shrimp along with cornstarch. Subsequent, dip the shrimp in the egg whites and finally within the coconut covering nicely.
- Place shrimp on the cookie linen as well as make with regard to 15-17 moments or even till coconut is really a gold dark brown. Make sure to turn it once midway via (around Eight moments into cooking) to make sure each side brown.
- Serve along with pineapple sinking marinade.
Baked Coconut Shrimp is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 26 minutes
Servings: 24 shrimp