One and a half egg, whisked
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 cup (or more) mixed veggies (bell peppers, onions, bean sprouts) chopped small
- 1 tsp. oil (I use EVOO as well as guess the actual amount)
- splash toasted sesame oil (with regard to flavour)
- Two tsp. black bean sauce (guess the actual amount depending on your personal taste)
How to make Easy Fried Rice
- Preheat non-stick fry pan over medium warmth.
- Chop mixed veggies in to small pieces (I love to use bell peppers, frozen eco-friendly peas, green onions and bean sprouts).
- Pour your natural oils into pre-heated pan (EVOO very first because sesame oil may burn up effortlessly). Swirl to coat base of skillet.
- When oil is actually hot, include veggies and stir-fry until crisp-tender.
- When veggies are crisp-tender, drive in order to side associated with pan as well as add whisked egg cell in order to empty room, stirring constantly until scrambled as well as cooked via.
- When egg cell is completely cooked, mix in with the veggies and mix all together.
- Turn head to low and include brown rice, mixing to combine.
- Add black bean sauce and heat through. Serve hot through pan.
- This is a great, satisfying and healthy veggie meal!
Easy Fried Rice is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 1 bowl-full