1 1/2 pounds ground chicken
- 3/4 cup chopped onion (about One 1/2 medium)
- 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree or even ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Two egg whites or 1/4 cup cholesterol-free egg product
- One and a half clove garlic, finely chopped
How to make Chicken Meat Loaf
- Heat oven in order to 375º. Squirt lf pan, Eight 1/2×4 1/2×2 1/2 inches, with nonstick cooking squirt. Mix all ingredients. Spread within pan. Bake regarding 1 hour or till no more pink within center. Drain instantly.
Chicken Meat Loaf is ready to serve.
1 hour 15 minutes