Chickpea (boiled) 250 gm
- Chicken ½ kg
- Yogurt 250 gm
- Onion chopped 250 gm
- Cumin 2 tsp
- Whole coriander 2 tsp
- Cinnamon stick 1
- Mace and nutmeg ½ tsp
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- Salt 1-1/2 tsp
- Green chilies chopped 4
- Fresh coriander ½ bunch
- Oil ½ cup
How to make Lahori Murgh Chana
- Heat ½ cup Oil in a pan, add 250 gm chopped Onion and fry well.
- Now take the fried onion out of pan and blend with 250 gm Yogurt.
- Put this blended mixture in oil, fry well.
- Add ½ kg Chicken with 1 cup water, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Separately roast 2 tsp Cumin, 2 tsp Whole coriander, 1 Cinnamon stick, ½ tsp Mace and nutmeg and 1 tsp Black pepper on a flat pan.
- Grind this mixture and mix it in 1 cup water.
- Also add 1 tsp red chili powder, 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste and 1-1/2 tsp Saltto the above mixture.
- Add this mixture in chicken and fry well.
- Add in 250 gm boiled Chickpea and cook for 20 minutes on low flame.
- Lastly add 1 tsp all spice powder, 4 chopped Green chilies and ½ bunch Fresh coriander.
- Turn the flame off.
Lahori Murgh Chana is ready to serve.