Dal Mash with Keema Ingredients
Dal mash 1 cup
- Mince 1 pao or 8 oz
- Green chillies 23
- Onion 1
- Ginger/garlic 1 teaspoon heaped
- All spice 1 teaspoon chili powder 1 teaspoon heaped
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Coriander leaves
- Salt 1 teaspoon leveled
- Haldi 1 teaspoon
How to make Dal Mash with Keema
- Heat oil and brown onions.
- Add ginger /garlic and fry after that add mince and fry.
- When brown add haldi, chilly powder, salt, little water and fry.
- When it leaves oil,add dal and fry.
- Add enough water for dal to be soft.
- Add green chillies,coriander leaves and all spice and put on dum.