Moroccan Kafta Kabab
Moroccan Kafta Kabab Ingredients:
- Mince half kg
- Onion (chopped) 2
- Egg 1
- Coriander seeds (crushed)1-½ tsp
- Cumin (roasted & crushed) 1 ½ tsp
- Salt 1 tsp heaped
- Ginger Garlic 1 tbsp
- Paprika 1 ½ tsp
- Red Chili Powder half tsp
- Turmeric ¼ tsp
- Cinnamon Powder half tsp
- Bread Slices (soaked) 2
- Coriander Leaves ½ bunch
- Soya Sauce 1 tbsp
- Sriracha Sauce 1 tbsp
How to make: Moroccan Kafta Kabab
- Put all together in chopper, grind well until smooth.
- Make in to kafta shape shallow fry.
- Moroccan Kafta Kabab is ready to serve with Pita Bread.