Four slices raw bacon, chopped
- One and a halfmedium red bell pepper, finely chopped
- Three cloves garlic, minced
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- One can small red beans
- salt as well as pepper, in order to taste
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 1/2 lime, reduce into four wedges
How to make Quick and Easy Rice and Beans
- Heat a large frying pan over medium warmth on the range. As soon as it is good and hot, add the actual bacon and prepare, stirring occasionally, until gently browned. Remove the sausage from the frying pan to some paper-towel lined dish with a slotted spoon.
- Add the actual red pepper as well as garlic clove to the pan as well as stir nicely. Cook, mixing from time to time, until it starts to soften (3-5 minutes). Add the tomatoes, chili powder, cumin, salt as well as pepper as well as stir nicely once again. Prepare for 3-5 moments, until the tomatoes start to break up.
- Stir within the small red beans. Include the pan as well as prepare with regard to Ten minutes.
- Stir within the rice until nicely mixed. Taste, as well as adjust flavoring because preferred.
- Serve immediately along with wedges of lime for compressing over.
Quick and Easy Rice and Beans is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 Items